Perry Baromedical will be exhibiting in the upcoming EUBS Annual Scientific Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Hyperbaric Chamber. Click here.
Due to the COVID Virus: see the below Guidance from Perry Baromedical regarding all the Perry and BARA-MED Hyperbaric units:
Is there a protocol change for COVID–19 patients/or patients presenting with similar symptomology.
Now more than ever it is extremely important to ensure all your procedures for cleaning between each patient hyperbaric treatment are followed.
- Diligence is more important than ever with your cleaning procedures between “each” patient.
- Perry Baromedical is recommending the patient transfer gurney is thoroughly sanitized between each patient treatment per our Operations Manual Protocol.
- Full Linen Change on gurney between patients.
- Disposable patient gowns advised and ensure disposable container for used gowns.
- Disinfect patient changing area thoroughly throughout the day
- Change of pillow case & wipe down of pillow cover prior to placing clean case on pillow
- Wipe and disinfect the door handle of chamber
- Wipe and disinfect the gurney side rests, in between EACH patient
- As needed: Acrylic Wipe down throughout the daily treatments
MOST IMPORTANT ADVISORY REMINDER: NO HAND SANITIZER PRODUCTS TO BE USED ON ACRYLIC. BE SURE YOU USE ONLY RECOMMENDED ACRYLIC CLEANING & DISINFECTING PRODUCTS.
Commercial Products approved for cleaning & disinfecting Chamber are:
- Tor HB
- Coverage HB
- Asepti-HB Ecolab
- PDI Sani-Cloth Bleach Wipes (MSDS 0010 / EPA Reg. No. 9480-8)
- PDI Sani-Cloth AF Germicidal Wipes (MSDS 0090)
- PDI Sani-Cloth AF3 germicidal wipes (MSDS 0101)
- STERIS LpH® se One Step Germicidal Detergent (product / SDS # 6466 @ dilution ratio of 1:256)
- EcoLab #25 HB Quat Disinfectant Cleaner (ready to use Ecolab registration number 61-0000-6316-6)
- EcoLab A-456-N (EPA 42964-31)
- Bleach – Up to 15% aqueous Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) [7681-52-9]
- Aqueous Hydrogen Peroxide – 3% to 20% (H2O2) [7722-84-1]
- Aqueous Chlorine Dioxide up to 2% (ClO2) [10049-04-4]
- Chlorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes Clorox Company (Bleach, caustic soda and sodium metasilicate based, lint-free cloths.)
- Tego 2001 (EUROPE ONLY) Amphoteric Disinfectant Johnson Diversey (Surface active, microbiocidal amphoteric system, with EDTA and IsoPropanol, in small quantity)
- Enviroguard64, Enviroguard64LLC (Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants plus Ethanol, in small quantity)
- Coverage Spray HB Plus Steris (Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants plus Ethanol, in small quantity)
- DISPATCH® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach Excolab (Bleach, caustic soda and sodium metasilicate based, lint-free cloths.)
- Vital Oxide (formerly EXPEL) Orison Marketing, L.L.C. (Chlorine Dioxide Aqueous Spray plus Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants)
Perry Baromedical announces new product available and Perry is sole distributor for wound care market. Check it out on our “Products” page.
Technical parts, support devices, patient comfort, HBO accessories, cleaners, equipment, HBO mattresses, HBOSAFE™ linens, HBO safety posters and more for Perry chambers. For more information, visit our Hyperbaric Store where we offer products and accessories specifically for you HBO chamber needs.